The Supply Chain Analyst participates in supply network planning as part of global planning team and is part of the manufacturing site planning. Responsible for the DRP process. Makes decision on shipments to various regions across the globe and allocated available inventory based on multiple factors such as safety stock, customer priorities, inventory position, customer priorities etc. Support in analysis of KPI’s such OTIF, backorder, provide root-cause analysis and suggestions for improvement. Participates in site and global projects for process improvements. Interacts with multiple stakeholders and balance the interest of all supply chain stakeholders by understanding their priorities, needs and possibilities.
In this temporary assignment you will support the global planning team in execution of distribution requirements planning.
- Review, modify, an approve shipments and allocation to regions on a day to day basis following global guidance’s;
- Communicate with regions about ongoing supply.
- Generating, analyze and maintain reports related to network KPIS
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Support the planning department in production priorities and improvement projects.
- Support the materials management department in various projects.
- HBO/Bachelor, preferable WO/Master – Supply Chain / Planning focus.
- Experience minimum 5 years in a similar role and environment.
- Language; Dutch/English, and preferable additional languages
- Able to work with different cultures across timezones.
- APICS – CSCP / SCOR certified
- Strong excel skills and experience, (pivots, xlookups, sumifs, power suite, vba, graphs)
- Analytical skills.
- Plan/scheduling experience/background (DRP, Allocation, shipments, OTIF, BO etc.. should be familiar terms)
- Strong execution abilities
- System: ERP JDE, Manugistics/blue Yonder
Analytical skills, strong execution abilities
For this position, you will be seconded trough Yacht for the period of the temporary assignment.
Please note: to be able to apply, you actually already have to live in the Netherlands.
Janssen Biologics B.V. is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and is focused on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.