your typical day includes
As a project manager you are planning and overseeing all aspects of the anonymization program, a multi year program through which we are adding anonymization capabilities for our application landscape, to support the GDPR requirements. You make sure that the projects’ goals will be met on time and within budget. Additionally you will track the overall anonymization requirements across the group, working with OpCos not yet onboarded, to join the program. Therefore you need to organise people, tasks and resources to make the project successful. You need to be a smart and hands-on colleague who is able to work on several levels and in a diverse context. Examples of your responsibilities are:
- communicate the project vision with the team
the world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
people at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
Are you our new colleague? We’re looking for a Information Security Project manager:
Your typical day includes:
- working with colleagues and our partners to drive the anonymization projects from inception to completion
- manage dependencies, context and stakeholders
- running change management projects across Randstad
- supporting opco’s in planning and implementing the anonymization projects
- controlling time management and monitor progress
- establish regulate project meetings and steercos
- write project plans to define necessary steps for implementation
- writing operational procedures, guidelines and templates based on our policies
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Digital or Business administration
- 8+ years experience
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent analytical skills and accurate
- Empathic and proficient in managing multiple stakeholders across multiple operating companies
- Self-starting and self-supporting
- Good technical project management skills
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven
within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies:
- delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
- performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently.
- leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
-Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
-Working from home until government measures regarding Corona allows working in the office again.
about Randstad and Randstad Digital Factory
Our vision is to help as many people as possible realize their true potential throughout their working life. To do this, we are driven to become the world’s most valued ‘work life partner,’ with an ultimate goal of making a positive impact on 500 million work lives by 2030. It combines the core pillars of our strategy, our building blocks - strong concepts, best people, excellent execution and superior brands - with the strength of digital in the form of superior HR technology, customer experience and data. Combining 60 years of HR knowledge with technology, fueled by industry best-in-class customer experience and data, will enable us to provide hyper-personalized experiences at a higher speed and scale than ever. This combination of knowledge, human touch and technology will set us apart from the market by enabling us to see the possible in people and offering a truly distinctive life-long relationship with our clients, talent and employees.
Randstad moves toward a more global operating company. To support our vision and strategy, we recently introduced digital Global Centers of Excellence (CoEs). These are teams of skilled Global and Opco colleagues whose mission it is to provide Randstad with global best practices, global standards and superior digital capabilities for a specific focus area. The CoEs are part of Randstad Global’s Digital Factory. For more information about Randstad, see www.randstad.com.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.