Strategic Project Manager Q&R; EMR and Care Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to work in the EMR and Care Management Business (EMR & CM)
This is an exciting, fast-paced business, where you will be a project manager at the Business level. The EMR & CM business is located in several geographies. This business develops & delivers software solutions to manage clinical and operational workflows for healthcare customers across several countries. These solutions include Electronic Medical Records (Primary & tertiary care), Hospital Information Systems, Hospital ERP, Command Center & analytics for Hospitals, Intensive Care Unit systems, Telehealth, and Patient Engagement tools.
You have the opportunity to support and help the Management Team of EMR & CM to shape and execute the business strategy as well as be involved in several key programs/initiatives related to growth, innovation, performance improvement and standardization.
Our company leads in meaningful innovation and is recognized by its research & design capabilities. Our brand has high recognition & reputation across the world. Our team is entrepreneurial, ambitious, fast growing, cross-cultural, inclusive, results driven and customer focused. You contribute to the success of the global services function beyond the business boundaries, e.g. through sharing of knowledge/ best practices, ownership for cross business programs/initiatives and market driven innovation.
Join us if you want to leave your mark and influence how technology will transform the delivery of care to societies around the world.
You are responsible for
- Provide project management support on key cross-functional transformational programs across the Business, by creating structure and cadence with the project teams, and creating regular management report-outs on the status.
- Support the business in transformation initiatives required by the company (ie new methodologies to be implemented, new systems to be implemented, new ways of working) and support by developing adoption plans, calculating the business impact and support in decision making
- Support on content development and review (Global Programs) and structure key programs in order to deliver our growth ambition
- Support the Business Program Manager and Business Leader in key meetings (Executive Meetings, Progress Meetings, Review Meetings) by supporting on the preparation for meetings, with documentations, presentation, kpis, and relevant data.
- Assess key End-to-End business performance metrics and situations from the Q&R leader point of view, thereby identifying and driving improvement opportunities in engagement with the MT sponsored by the Program Management leader.
- Support and manage actions agreed from, Monthly Reviews, and key strategic meetings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, ideally with Strategy, Finance, and / or Project Management experience.
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills
- Experience in managing complex projects / programs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to break down complex information
- Ability to interact with numerous stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Software business experience is a plus
- Typically required: Bachelor / Master equivalent
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.