The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
• Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
• Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
• Document and evaluate test results
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution
• Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
• Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
• Collaboration in project teams
• Master degree in Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience in mechatronics
• Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrication systems etc.
• In-depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators, and electronics
• Knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
• Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow, and data analysis
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of professionalism and proactivity
• Able to work in a complex project-oriented environment
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with a willingness to learn Dutch
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center, we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
An inspiring and challenging work environment. You are not choosing a job, you are choosing a career at DAF. An appealing and independent position with excellent benefits, a good working environment, and excellent career and development opportunities in an international organization, based in Eindhoven. Drive your career, join DAF
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.