In the role of Revenue Growth Manager (internal name) you are responsible to make sure that this well known company will sustainably grow in the future. This means creating win, win, win situations for the company, Retailers, and Shoppers through an analytical & systematic approach. You will strengthen the Revenue Growth Management strategy on both brand and customer level by effectively monitoring and evaluating assortment, promotions, pricing & investments. This has to lead to clear recommendations for opportunities to grow the business. You will have a steering role in setting up the customer price/promotional plan, and you will make sure that the company remains competitive in the market. This is done by continuously tracking the competitiveness against external price/promo KPI’s & internal financials KPI’s in order to achieve MS%, NS & Profit.
The be a legend in this role, you will be focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Develop, propose & agree the annual overall & category promotional strategy of Beiersdorf, both on brand and retailer level.
- Co-ordinate & influence the development of promotional plans with our customers which reflect the desired strategy, budgets, timings, mechanics and frequency to ensure the delivery of key brand and retailer promotional objectives.
- Periodically in contact with our customers to evaluate promotions, sharing best practices in order to further strengthen our promo strategy
- Evaluate promotional performance (internally & externally) of Beiersdorf & competition. Translate insights, trends, and learnings into clear recommendations to improve brand, retailer, sales/profit performance.
- Pro-actively share learnings with Marketing, Sales, Shopper & Customer Marketing, and Sales forecasting as appropriate.
- Challenge other departments by providing these insights & data to identify gaps/opportunities.
- Evaluate current pricing strategies and define areas for improvements.
- Constantly track competitor pricing and translate insights/learnings into clear recommendations for Beiersdorf.
- Develop in close co-operation with Marketing, Category Management, Sales & Finance the pricing strategy of new products.
- Co-create with Sales sell-in stories regarding pricing strategy.
RGM Opportunity Identification
- Lead the RGM category deep-dives in which a multi-functional works together with the goal to identify growth opportunities on Assortment, Promotions, Pricing, and Investments. These deepdives will result into strategic priorities, which will be presented to the local management team.
- Steer follow-up of the opportunities by facilitating and leading the follow-up meetings.
- You either hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics-, Finance-, or Marketing related field.
- You have a max. of five years of work experience.
- You have preferably professional experience in Category Management, Finance, Sales or Supply Chain
- You are a strong analytical & strategic thinker
- You are advanced in Microsoft Office & Excel (e.g. Power BI)
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a nice to have
- You are pro-active, performance driven and customer oriented
- You see change as an opportunity
- You are excellent in influencing, communication (verbally & written) & presentation skills
- You are a real team player
- A competitive gross month salary based on 40 hours a week
- An additional 8% holiday allowance, a bonus (based on company results)
- 27 days off + 11 flex days (either to take off or pay out)
- A solid retirement plan
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization with international career possibilities
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
This leading international FMCG organization has built trust by staying close to its consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. They work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the best in our industry.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.