At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
We are looking for Data Stewards on different seniority levels (junior, medior, senior).
Imagine that you work in a dynamic and complex environment with continuous change where you contribute to the goals of the bank and can develop yourself professionally and as a person. Finance & Risk Data (FRD) is an integral part of the CFO domain and is a key player that connects various stakeholders within Finance, Risk and IT in both the Netherlands and abroad. The mission of FRD is to enable the bank to full its goals by providing trusted finance & risk data. We are therefore closely involved in the daily operations to ensure that the banks processes operate as intended and are both leading and participating in various major change programmes. These change programmes are all focussed on improving the banks IT landscape and related processes and are driven from business, efficiency and regulatory perspective.
Making a difference
FRD is continuously recruiting for various data steward roles on different seniority levels (junior, medior, senior) for which you can be a strong candidate.
• The Data Stewards within F&R Data acts as the conduit between IT and the business and/or accept accountability for data definition, data management process, and Data quality levels for specific data subject areas. Data stewardship involves managing the enterprises data assets in order to improve their reusability, accessibility, and quality. The role involves taking responsibility for data elements for their end-to-end usage across the enterprise. Data Steward does not involve just a single role but includes a network of personnel with accountabilities for ensuring that all aspects of an effective Data environment are being accomplished. It is an ongoing activity that requires competencies of all individuals within the organization.
• All Data Stewards within FRD will focus on the following areas: issue management & monitoring, projects, lineage, systems/chains/ domains, data definition & exchange, Data models, critical data elements & data quality requirements
Onboarding data steward:
• As onboarding data steward you are the linking pin between the Group Risk and Finance Datawarehouse (GRFD) and its source systems. New projects require new data to be disclosed to the datawarehouse to fulfil reporting needs of its customers. GRFD requires data in Rabobank language, which is generic across the whole group. Your role is to help translating the source data language into this Rabobank Group language and if needed identify new requirements that the source needs to deliver. In order to achieve this, you closely work together with the GRFD track data stewards, GRFD product owner, source product owner and IT delivery teams.
Track data steward:
• The Group Risk and Finance Datawarehouse (GRFD) has three different tracks (Asset and Liability Management, Credit and Finance) to serve the needs of different customer groups. As track data steward, your main responsibility is to make sure the datawarehouse is filled with harmonised, consistent and structural data that is linked to the Bank's Group Business Glossary definitions. In order to achieve that you need to work together closely with the onboarding data steward to harmonise the data from all different sources. You need to cooperate with the customer to make sure the translation from the banks language to customer systems language is done properly. Next to that, you need to make sure that your tracks data is aligned with that of the other tracks. Next to this change process, you have an important role in verifying and checking the productions runs of GRFD. You are the spider in the web. You have an important role in your chain from source to customer, but also have to align closely with the other GRFD tracks to deliver consistent, harmonised data.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. FRD is a department of approximately 120 talented people from various parts of the world that manage and develop the financial data platform of the bank. You will tackle various data related challenges. On top of that you will work on global and cross functional change projects to improve our processes and systems.
As RDW PO you can work in a challenging and always changing environment with data, IT and reporting as main drivers
Collaborating, agility, judgement and decision making, creativity, storytelling and networking are important skills that you should possess irrespective of seniority level and role.
In addition, it's important that you recognise the things in the checklist below:
• Knowledge of banking and banking products and processes;
• Knowledge of finance and risk management and affinity with IT;
• Analytical and conceptual skills; capable to translate business requirements to impact on processes and systems and project deliverables
• Familiar with data management concepts such as lineage, data quality monitoring and issue management
• Familiar with Agile/Lean/Scrum concepts
36hours per week
1 jaar en verlenging optioneel
Start zo snel mogelijk
- Salary in a range of….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.