What you'll do
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our team to make the next step. You will be working on an innovative planning tool.
- Development and maintenance of components in our cloud-based, scalable microservices;
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on new features and architectural decisions;
- Take personal ownership of your components and become our in-house expert on them;
- Maintain quality through refactoring, tests and documentation;
- Learn and work with new tools on future projects.
What you are
- You possess a relevant master's degree (computer science, software engineering, etc.) or an equivalent skillset through experience;
- You are experience with C#, ASP .NET, Entity Framework, PostgreSQL is a plus, these are the tools you will use a lot;
- You have good understanding of software architecture in a microservices setting, able to design and critique architectural decisions;
- You have experience with Google Cloud Platform (Kubernetes engine, SQL), Rust, Python is a plus; we use these in other components and other projects;
- You live in the Netherlands and both excellent Dutch and English speaking is required.
- You are able to work independently on a diverse set of tasks, and proactively communicate on technical issues with the rest of the team;
- You are inquisitive and out-of-the-box thinking
It's a temporary assignment and we're looking for candidates who give their commitment for at least 6 months.
Depending on your (soft) skills and experience junior software engineers are also invited to apply.
What we'll provide
- An open and inclusive working environment;
- Flexible work hours and the ability to partly work remotely;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn new skill;
- A highly motivated team of skilled colleagues.
About our client
Our client is a startup in Rotterdam which develops cutting edge software for the mobility market. We like to disrupt the mobility market with new ideas, and are using the newest of technologies and tools to make this happen.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.