As a frontend developer, you will be working closely with different frontend developers of the DSF teams. You will actively contribute to an aesthetically pleasing and user experience friendly interface to collect and disclose (IoT) data of our systems worldwide. You’re an enthusiastic hands-on team player, who can deliver high quality code (Angular).
- Experience with roles in Agile teams, e.g., as Scrum Master, Product Owner, DevOps Engineer.
- You build and develop our new responsive web app that works well on a variety of screen resolutions and browsers.
- You develop new features for our products and services which provide our customers with actionable information through multiple channels.
- You participate in end-to-end development through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iterations.
- You actively contribute to continuous integration efforts and improvements on our way of working.
- You collaborate with UX designers to develop appealing and intuitive interfaces based on graphic designs or mock-ups.
- Experience with and/or skills in UX design/development; you're able to create an aesthetically pleasing and user experience friendly interface based on (or without any) minimal mock-ups.
- Experience with Angular, or similar technologies like React or Vue.js.
- Experience with automated unit, visual, and/or contract testing, we use Jest for this.
- Experience with back-end development (e.g. Java, Python) or experience working with BaaS (e.g. Firebase) is a plus.
- Experience developing online applications, especially those containing a lot of data, is a plus.
Vanderlande provides baggage handling systems for 600 airports around the globe, capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. For the parcel market our systems handle 52 million parcels per day. All these systems generate data. Do you see a challenge in building data-driven services for our customers using that data?
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.