Robeco is looking for a social Scrum Master to come help us at Robeco within the Data Technology (DT) team. DT delivers crucial functionality in the investment chain of Robeco, with a focus on data. The team runs a very challenging and ambitious roadmap, which has a growth target of 30 % in the coming year. This means that the teams need to grow from three scrum teams, to five scrum teams in the coming year. The team has an international focus and consists of Business Analysts and Developers whom are responsible for the entire IT chain (Development to production).
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for the efficiency of the team's delivery, making sure the team remains focused and is able to deliver the highest priorities. Stakeholder management is key, where you need to manage the short-term planning and understand needs of both the business as well as the scrum teams. Your goal is to increase the predictability and productivity of the teams, identify area’s for improvement, and subsequently be able to coach and guide the team to the next level.
- Encourage a culture of collaboration and transparency, both internally and externally.
- Ensure Agile Meetings are held and have a clear goal and deliverables.
- Manage and remove dependencies.
- Anticipating, evaluating and communicating the impact of delivery changes before decisions are made.
- Holding the team accountable for their deliveries (e.g. quality, communication, etc.).
- Coaching the team/individuals with regard to Agile Values.
- Enabling continuous improvement/small feedback loops for ways of working.
- Deliver support for the Product Owner, with regard to managing the Product Backlog.
- 5 years relevant experience in the role of Scrum Master
- Relevant training courses completed (PSM I/II)
- Proficient in the Dutch as well as English language (written and spoken)
- Pragmatic, social and brings fun
- Hands on mentality
- Knowledge of asset management is preferred.
Scale 90-100-110 depending on seniority level.
As a Dutch asset manager operating globally, Robeco has always combined the best of both worlds. We have global reach and ambitions, while retaining our head office in our hometown of Rotterdam. Employees at Robeco share that combination: we hire and nurture people who can think internationally and put the client first, while keeping their feet firmly on the ground. We have strong links with academia, which underpin the research in our robust quantitative and sustainability investing strategies. Our people have backgrounds in finance but also in economics and geography. Likewise, as pioneers in emerging markets investing, our diverse backgrounds also add local knowledge. We offer an informal and flexible office atmosphere that gives people the room to be themselves, to grow and to perform to the best of their ability.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.