We are looking for three application managers (junior, medior, senior) with the ambition to grow within his/her expertise. You will be part of the Core Applications team within the Dutch IT organization.. Within this team you will be co-responsible for a set of applications that are used in the whole Dutch organisation. The core applications department has the following areas: Human Capital, Clients & Markets, Facility Management, Compliance, Finance and Procurement. Your location is Amsterdam, occasional work visits to other Europe offices (like Dusseldorf) could be part of this position.
In this challenging position, you will be given the responsibility for optimal service within your focus area.
What does your work look like?
You will be working in a team with enthusiastic colleagues. Together with the team you are always looking for a successful final solution for the organization. You will be a linking pin between stakeholders and processes. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the management of your applications. This entails being the second line of contact for requests and incidents, release management, and the monitoring of interfaces. You’ll assist in the integration of new functionalities and applications in our IT landscape. Research for optimisation of work processes. You will be the point of contact for colleagues from other departments.
We are looking for someone with passion for the profession and who sets high quality requirements for their solutions. Someone who has solid experience with the support of operational applications and end users, and who can make the translation of business questions into functional and / or technical solutions. It is important that you are able to think and collaborate with colleagues, give functional / technical advice and proposals for the needs in our organization. You are able to explain complex functional / technical matters easily and in a communicative manner. The junior application manager needs to have experience with implementing office 365.
Do you meet (most of) these requirements?
- You have experience with application management and the associated technologies.
- You have HBO (Vocational) working and thinking level.
- You are analytical and service-oriented
- You are proactive. You see opportunities for new developments and improvements within the focus area.
- You can work independently and you are also a team player.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
Nice to haves are:
- Affinity with applications like Salesforce, Workday, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Concur, Coupa, Replicon and ServiceNow
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Analytical power;
- Inquisitive and curious about the developments in his/her field and driven to make the difference with the team
- Hands-on in programming and management;
- An example for other colleagues (in terms of approach but also in code and documentation)
- Fits in a team that works agile (SCRUM)
- Acts internally and externally with integrity and assumes its own responsibility;
- Independent but also a team player, which takes the various ideas and perspectives into account in the work
- Committed, innovative and enterprising
- Is able to engage in colleagues and stakeholders and is aware of the added value of each
Yacht is the organization of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organizations who want to make the difference. Our goal is optimal result: To offer you, as a professional, challenging work with which you continuously improve the organizations of our clients.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.