-temporary position from feb 2022 - aug 2022
-only apply if you are living in the Netherlands and have experience with baby related products
Philips Avent is a leading brand in the Mother & Child Care globally. As Consumer Marketing Director you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment. At the same time, you'll take consumer insights, needs, and innovative ideas through to product development and market introduction while driving marketing activation with the local markets across the world!
You are responsible for
- Your Key responsibility will lead to strategic ongoing projects and identify future business opportunities. You will drive the definition, development, and introduction of propositions, products, and services that support parents by meeting their needs for the healthy development of their baby and toddler.
- You will use in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses to;
- You lead the growth of Philips Avents global businesses;
- You own the development of the Strategic and Tactical Innovation roadmap and delivery of the new products and new designs for existing propositions and products;
- You inspire commercial organizations across the world for creative local marketing activation and work with them in developing the right strategy for each market;
- You interact with various disciplines including Professional Marketing, Innovation, Technology & Development departments, International sales organizations, Design, Manufacturing units or external suppliers, Marketing management, and Marketing communication.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with baby related products is a must
- MSc in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields or MBA;
- Min 10 years of relevant work experience in Marketing / Brand Management of consumer products including life cycle management;
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with strong stakeholder management capability and a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets across the world;
- Experience with product development and product launches;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth;
- Ability to think creatively and to be pragmatic and self-starting;
- As a senior professional, you coach more junior marketers on the job and help with personal development.
- Strong energy, high commitment, can-do attitude
- Able to see the big picture while keeping details at good sight
- High sense of an end to end ownership and responsibility
- Not taking things for granted; looking for creative solutions
- Very good in interpersonal skills; ability to mobilize internal and external stakeholders
You will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are more than welcome to react. This is an interim position.
You are part of the Philips Mother & Child Care team. As a senior professional, you coach more junior marketers on the job and help with personal development. Plus you will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in the countries.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.