Vanderlande provides baggage handling systems for 600 airports around the globe, capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. For the parcel market our systems handle 52 million parcels per day. All these systems generate data. Do you see a challenge in building datadriven services for our customers using that data? Do you want to contribute to the fast growing Vanderlande Technology Department on its journey to become more data driven? If so, then join our Digital Service Factory team!
As a deployment support data engineer, you will be responsible to deliver data intelligence solutions to our customers all around the globe, based on an innovative and new product, which provides insights in the performance of their material handling systems. You will develop and deploy the product as well as design solutions to fit it to our customer needs. You will work together with an energetic and multidisciplinary team to build end-to-end data ingestion pipelines and implement dashboards.
• You will be developing, testing, documenting and deploying project special solutions for our customers and their specific needs.
• You will set up and design end to end solutions to bridge the gap between the data intelligence product and the customer needs.
• You collect feedback and always search for opportunities to improve the existing standardized product.
• You will build data pipelines and enable further project implementation.
• You will work with multidisciplinary internal teams to develop and deploy our product as well as project specials.
• You will monitor and support implemented project special solutions at our existing customers.
• You take ownership and work in an international team to provide the best possible solution.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent. Relevant work experience is preferred.
• Event processing tools like Splunk or the ELK stack • Programming in Python • CI/CD, Data/Code testing (e.g., Bamboo, Artifactory, Git)
• Data Schema’s (e.g. JSON/XML/Avro) • Storage formats (e.g. Azure Blob, SQL, noSQL)
• Deploying services as containers (e.g. Docker) • Streaming and/or batch storage (e.g. Kafka, Oracle)
• Working with cloud services (preferably with Azure)
• Experience in building API is a plus
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.