Function: Talent Acquisition Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
be a part of a global Talent Acquisition- team in Benelux that is responsible for recruiting world class professionals who will fuel the growth of this amazing company. We challenge you to make the ideal match for both Philips and the candidates.
You are responsible for
• Finding (international) talent for Philips.
• Acting as a business partner towards line management and advice on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge.
• The end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate.
• Analyzing the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time and quality constraints.
• Sourcing and attracting relevant profiles for vacancies of Philips. You actively source candidates through LinkedIn, Avature, and additional innovative tools.
• Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if necessary, other tests. Also, you will ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
• Managing the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation and benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
You get a chance to collaborate with:
Philips Talent Acquisition, one of the Centers of Expertise in our HR organization. Together with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, other Centers of Expertise and Philips People Services, we deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. In the Talent Acquisition team for Royal Philips, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team work closely together to hire the best people for Philips. A Talent Acquisition Consultant is part of a team of experienced and passionate professionals. This role is based in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master degree.
• Minimum of 5 years experience within the Recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment.
• Broad experience in the professional use of social media/LinkedIn to approach and attract talent and that you have a strong network.
• A strong customer focus and the ability to deal with a large variety of activities and different stakeholders.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 31-05-2022
You will receive a contract through Yacht.
This opportunity is open for freelancers as well.
If this is an exciting opportunity please apply with your CV (in English). I look forward to talking to you.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.