Project & Deployment Manager - Data Driven Diagnostics
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash). The scope of this role will focus on our remote service capabilities, building and managing project teams to create and deploy infrastructure, capabilities and solutions across our global customer base. All projects are multi-year global transformation projects in the domain of Remote Services and include the development and deployment of our remote infrastructure and connectivity layers.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating with global and local teams in projects which will elevate our Philips remote service capabilities to achieve our strategic ambitions and transform the experience of our customers.
- Working closely with our markets, businesses, supporting functions and our Services team to manage requirements and deploy new capabilities.
- Managing complex dependencies across a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organisation.
- Translating leadership direction into project charters and comprehensive plans.
- Leading the project team to deliver on project objectives.
- Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
- Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Masters degree of Minimum of 5 years experience in program/project management and/or customer service management.
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Experience and understanding of service delivery processes and related IT tools.
- Experience in building new project teams, creating shared goals and delivering project objectives through a structured plan.
- Affinity with technology, infra and connectivity.
- A solution focused project leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing the complexity and ambiguity which comes with a large organisation.
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team through a remote working model.
- Strong ability to support and effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams.
- Fluency in written/spoken English.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5,250 and a maximum of €5,750 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Practical matters for this assignment:
- Start date: 01-12-2021
- End date: 30-11-2022
- Location: This position is preferably based in Philips HTC Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote and office-based work.
- Hours: 40
(For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.)
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
You are a part of
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all service/solution related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of PMO Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include software operations, customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including Quality & Regulatory, Corporate Sustainability, R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.