Do you like to work in an international and multicultural company?
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment?
Do you consider yourself as a real team player with excellent communication skills and a high level of stress tolerance?
If so, this is the perfect work environment for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Senior Master Scheduler for a Supply Chain Department.
More concrete your responsibilities involve:
- The MPS contributes to maximizing business revenues meeting the required service levels against optimal costs and working capital, by translating and interpreting the outcome of the S&OP of the assigned Value team(s) into a production plan and by offering solutions to identified bottlenecks.
The MPS is responsible for the short-term product availability in order to secure an uninterrupted order to cash process. This requires pro-actively identifying (potential) issues, communicating them to and solving them in cooperation with all parties involved, keeping in mind the balance between cost and service levels.
Furthermore, the MPS analyzes the actual and planned stock levels on SKU-plant level with a three-month horizon based on the demand plan, agreed service levels, production capabilities and / or supply plan.
Last but not least, the MPS is the linking pin between Demand Planning, Site Logistics, Customer Service, and External warehouses. Building constructive working relationships with all these stakeholders is critical to be successful in role.
- Bachelor level in Business Administration; Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Additional education in Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS).
- Very good command of English.
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain (Planning).
- SAP, SAP BI, MES and WMS systems and Advanced Planning Systems (e.g. APO).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good decision making skills, even in case of uncertainty.
- Team player and able to build and maintain professional relations at different levels within and outside our organization.
- Able to perform planning tasks in a hectic environment and being able to prioritize.
- Able to work accurately, self-reliant and under time pressure.
You will be seconded through Yacht's against an excellent remuneration package!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.