Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy Systems is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. a dotter treatment). The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and universities. Philips Healthcare develops and manufactures best-in-class medical products.
• Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem or component in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications/architectures.
• Implement the design or coaches others during the implementation.
• Develop the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keep this outside-in approach in mind for the created designs.
• Determine the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
• Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
• Understand and communicate the consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
• Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagates it.
• Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
• Contribute to (SW-) technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
• Give guidance to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
• Inspire other team members to get the job done.
• Academic or bachelor degree in informatics
• 5+ years of experience in technical software development
• C++ 11 knowledge
• Software modeling experience (UML, DSL, Dezyne, )
• Experienced with programming hardware
• Experienced in working with legacy code
• Windows 7/10
• (WindRiver) Linux
• Knowledge of GPU programming and/or GUI frameworks like DirectX
• Preferably experience with using and building DSLs (Xtext/Xtend)
- Salary based on educational level and experience
- 25 days annual holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Travel Allowance
- Relocation budget
Yacht is a Randstad company. Randstad is a global leader in recruitment and human resource solutions. Founded in the Netherlands in 1960, we are now active in over 40 countries and we employ more than 29,000 people. We provide employment opportunities for 576,000 people every day. When you join Yacht, you can call on our extensive network of highly trained and experienced professionals.
Yacht leads the way in connecting professionals. We offer challenging projects and jobs with inspiring organizations such as Siemens, ASML and Philips. For you, joining Yacht will be the start of building a large and powerful network. A network made up of professionals just like you with whom you can share knowledge and experiences. 'Together, we achieve more' is our philosophy.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.