At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
- Work on back-end Java code for our Internet Banking WEB components.
- Scum team.
With the following results:
You create clean, maintainable and reusable code and run tests which will help our clients build sustainable solutions.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- 7+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- An understanding of distributed systems and microservices architectures, the problems they attempt to solve and the related trade-offs to contribute to feature and service design
- Experience in design, data structures and algorithms, analytical and debugging experience
- Expert Experience of
- Java (Nice to have Java 11)
- Spring Framework (Boot, Security, etc.)
- Building Rest APIs
- Cloud – Azure
- Security considerations such as OWASP top 10
- Enterprise integration patterns
- Dependency & build tooling - Maven
- Git and CI/CD
- Software testing
- Static code analysis and code quality
- Linux/UNIX Environments
- Any Application Server
- Any IDE
Nice to have
- Java Certifications
- Azure Certifications
- Knowledge of
- Automated testing tools
- Monitoring tools
- Salary in a range of….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character,
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.