For our client, we are looking for several PLC Controls Project Engineers
As Controls Project Engineer you design and program PLC controls for our material handling systems at our office in Veghel, meeting high-quality demands on a project basis. During the engineering phase, you work closely together with a multidisciplinary project team to deliver a Functional Specification. After that, you are responsible for the detailed design, programming, and testing of the PLC software. When the engineering phase is finished, you will go to the customer site to do the commissioning of the conveyor system. The customer site can be anywhere in the world. During this commissioning phase, you carry out functional testing of the PLC hardware and software. You are also responsible for integrating your PLC software into the overall control system and assisting in the customer acceptance testing. During the execution of the project you closely monitor the available budget and the agreed schedule, and you take the appropriate actions when necessary.
The Project Engineering department is responsible for the worldwide execution of projects in which the different components (mechanical, electromechanical and controls) of our material handling systems are implemented. Working under the supervision of a Project Leader, closely working together with the Integration Manager, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, the Controls Project Engineer is part of a multidisciplinary team of Engineers.
- Bachelor in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or Controls Technology.
- Knowledge of and experience in PLC applications is a must (preferably Siemens S7 or TIA Portal).
- Willing to work regularly for extended periods in other countries (up to 50% of your time)
- Good command of the English language (European passport is a must due to often traveling)
- Good command of the Dutch language is preferred
- Strong analytic skills
- Proactive, pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- Delivering feedback and best practice to improve our products
- Communicating with regular progress reports
- Managing deadlines and milestones
After meeting with the recruiter from Yacht we will ask you to prepare a personal motivation.
You will start working via yacht. For this assignment, the client will establish a direct employment relationship if the candidate has successfully worked for 1 year.
- Salary according to experience and good secondary benefits.
- Fun, dynamic, internationally oriented company with a pleasant atmosphere.
- Excellent career prospects and working conditions.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Our client is the global market leader in automation systems and solutions.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.