A portion of the production is outsourced to carefully selected third party manufacturers (contract manufacturing). The Contract Manufacturing (CCM) department is responsible for all operational and quality management related to external manufacturing.
A team of 7 operations, quality assurance and supply chain professionals ensure operational excellence and that all processes and products meet the same high and strict quality standards.
The CCM department is seeking a Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator.
Key Position Responsibilities
As a Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator, you will execute planning and schedule productions at third party manufacturers and manage logistics providers to secure supply to customers. The Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator reports to the Director CCM.
The main responsibilities are:
- Identifying and realizing improvements in the area of Supply Chain;
- Implementing and optimizing Supply Chain for trial orders and new items;
- Coordinating the whole process from raw materials purchasing until invoicing by the toll manufacturer;
- Defining priorities together with Global Planning for the resupply order process to the different sales regions and warehouses;
- Planning settings (parameters) in SAP/OMP;
- Managing inventory for toll manufacturing items with sales/demand planning;
- Purchasing order to tollers, shop order release, finished goods and raw materials booking, label printing;
- Monitoring and analyzing PO attainment for all third-party manufacturers;
- Defining priorities to Quality Control to ensure product availability on time for customers.
We are looking for a proactive, decisive and energetic Logistics and Supply Chain Professional.
In addition, a successful candidate for the position of Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Planning and Inventory Management or Logistics or equivalent experience;
- Approximately 3 – 5 years working experience of which 3+ years on comparable operational Supply Chain Level;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Dutch is a pré;
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to operate within an international, complex business environment;
Please note, to be able to apply you actually already have to live in the Netherlands.
- Handson: you like tackling things and chasing for example suppliers
- Immune to stress: you don't get fooled easily
- High social skills: be a member of the team
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate and seconded by Yacht on a contingency basis with plenty of future possibilities as a next step!
There is a reasonable possibility that this role becomes a permanent position!
Our client is a global technology leader and a young and fast growing company founded in 2017. They already operate a 75.000 Ton/year of their product and are building an additional 100.000 Ton/year plant in France.
Within the Supply Chain team we are looking on interim basis for a Logistics and Customer Service Support officer. Seconded by Yacht on a contingency you will benefit of all favorable conditions!
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits and your location will be Gorinchem at least 3 days a week (2 days at home).
What makes our client special is that they produce and market environmentally friendly, sustainable products that help to create a better and waste free society. The company is made up of talented, dedicated people, people who share a purpose and a vision!
We offer you the chance to join a company with a:
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference;
- International focus with truly diverse teams;
- Unique possibility to be trained through their internal expertise in a very unique world;
- Friendly & informal culture in a demanding professional environment
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.