Robeco is looking for a “Business Analyst”, within the IT Delivery - Investments Front Office Services team. The team’s core focus is to deliver smart solutions for our investment departments. In scrum teams, business analysts, application specialists and developers work closely together to complete user stories and thus implement solutions for investments.
Position & Requirements
As a Business Analyst, you are expected to analyze the requirements/questions and results, execute test scenario’s and manage the timelines. In order to continuously improve the services of the team for our investments departments.
You are expected to support the organization, by analyzing and answering requests of the investments teams, implementing new functionalities, features and optimizing processes. You will have a central role in collecting the necessary input and you will be responsible to coordinate and align with the team and stakeholders.
Next to strong communication skills, you are flexible and are able (or willing to learn) to work with multiple systems and processes within an Asset Manager
Your work will primarily consist of a combination of the following tasks:
- Preliminary research: providing input for PID/Project Brief;
- Requirements analysis & development;
- Data analysis/mapping;
- Designing solutions;
- Drawing up user stories (in Agile/Scrum environment);
- Implementing solutions in our applications.
- Support of product owner (in Agile/Scrum environment): support with a well-managed, elaborated and prioritized backlog.
- In addition, you will also be involved in:
- Process analysis -design;
- Interface design;
- Problem analysis
Preferably you have earned your spurs in the business world and you are used to working agile in Scrum teams.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance;
- 5+ years working experience, of which at least 2 years within an role as Business Analyst, tester and/or test coordinator;
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented while remaining pragmatically minded;
- Knowledge of test engineering (tools, best practices, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum, DevOps;
- Candidate has experience in testing in an end-to-end application chain environment: from back end systems to a client facing front end application;
- Affinity with API’s and integration software;
- Good understanding of financial instruments and asset management processes, as well as knowledge of the impact of macro-economic factors on portfolio management;
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and professionally in Dutch and English;
- Pro-active, creative thinker and a flexible team player;
- Client-centered and result-driven with great time management skills;
- Affinity with Sustainability, Data Analytics, Finance and Data Modelling;
As a Dutch asset manager operating globally, Robeco has always combined the best of both worlds. We have global reach and ambitions, while retaining our head office in our hometown of Rotterdam. Employees at Robeco share that combination: we hire and nurture people who can think internationally and put the client first, while keeping their feet firmly on the ground. We have strong links with academia, which underpin the research in our robust quantitative and sustainability investing strategies. Our people have backgrounds in finance but also in economics and geography. Likewise, as pioneers in emerging markets investing, our diverse backgrounds also add local knowledge. We offer an informal and flexible office atmosphere that gives people the room to be themselves, to grow and to perform to the best of their ability.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.