Robeco is looking for a “Business Analyst”, within the Portal & Digital Reporting Services team. The team’s core focus is to deliver smart solutions for our clients. We are a dynamic team that works closely with other teams, such as Investments, Sales as well as Operations. By doing so, we strive to provide both internal and external clients with their essential information needs, taking into account the specific underlying sub-topics these departments focus on.
The Portal & Digital Reporting Services team consists out of 9 members with expertise in Platform services, API development, data modeling and visualization. Via the current open position in the team we are looking for a new enthusiastic team member, who can help the team in delivering high value solutions to our clients.
Position & Requirements
As a Business Analyst you are expected to analyse the requirements/questions and results, execute test scenario’s and manage the requirement timelines. In order to continuously improve the services of the team for our clients.
You are expected to support the organization, by analysing and answering requests of the various Robeco department’s that the team works with, by implementing new functionalities, features and optimizing processes. You will have a central role in collecting the necessary input and you will be responsible to coordinate and align with the team and stakeholders. In this role you closely cooperate with the development team in Zurich and you will actively attend the scrum ceremonies.
Next to strong communication skills, you are flexible and are able to work with multiple systems and processes within an Asset Manager (like for e.g. Excel, FactSet etc).
- Perform quality assurance activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Review completed development work with the team, stakeholders and users as necessary before release into production;
- Develop and maintain product test plans and test cases;
- Assisting with both the development and maintenance of ongoing (ad-hoc) reporting of portfolio information;
- Execute test cases and prioritize resolution of defects;
- Work closely with team members to validate test cases;
- Facilitating effective communication with internal customers and stakeholders, like documentation/presentations;
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance;
- 5+ years working experience, of which at least 2 years within an role as Business Analyst, tester and/or test coordinator;
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented while remaining pragmatically minded;
- Knowledge of test engineering (tools, best practices, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum, DevOps;
- Candidate has experience in testing in an end-to-end application chain environment: from back end systems to a client facing front end application;
- Affinity with API’s and integration software;
- Good understanding of financial instruments and asset management processes, as well as knowledge of the impact of macro-economic factors on portfolio management;
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and professionally in Dutch and English;
- Pro-active, creative thinker and a flexible team player;
- Client-centered and result-driven with great time management skills;
- Affinity with Sustainability, Data Analytics, Finance and Data Modelling;
As a Dutch asset manager operating globally, Robeco has always combined the best of both worlds. We have global reach and ambitions, while retaining our head office in our hometown of Rotterdam. Employees at Robeco share that combination: we hire and nurture people who can think internationally and put the client first, while keeping their feet firmly on the ground. We have strong links with academia, which underpin the research in our robust quantitative and sustainability investing strategies. Our people have backgrounds in finance but also in economics and geography. Likewise, as pioneers in emerging markets investing, our diverse backgrounds also add local knowledge. We offer an informal and flexible office atmosphere that gives people the room to be themselves, to grow and to perform to the best of their ability.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.