Do you have an eye for detail and for quality? And do you have extensive knowledge of KYC/ CDD? Even though we live in a fast changing world we continue to strive for a financially stable, durable and safe system. At this bank, which is amongst the top 3 banks in the Netherlands, detecting financial crime is a high priority. Are you up to test your knowledge of CDD as a Medior or Senior CDD analyst?
What will you do?
As a Medior / Senior CDD analyst you will come to work at an department completely dedicated to detecting financial crime. In your role you will focus on corporate clients. The department has the responsibility to ensure that client's files give a complete and current view of their business. Not only fiscally, but also from a legal and a business economics' point of view. This is something that needs to be checked when on boarding a client, but after that also periodically. Therefore if these checks uncover a client is violating the bank's rules and thus the law, this can lead to steps being taken to cut ties with this client.
As an experience analyst your role is an important one. You will make sure client checks are being performed when on boarding a client and also periodically. Your checks and reviews are complete, correct, consistent and reconstructable, With your work you ensure quality, so that clients of the bank do not misuse accounts for money laundering and/ or financing terrorism. At this bank an active role is expected of you to help keeping an eye out for the business. Wen you are a Senior Analyst, you will actively be asked to share your expertise on how to improve the business (which processes can be optimised?), as is your help to coach colleague (junior) KYC analysts.
Is this for you? Check your profile below:
- HBO or WO (at least a finalized bachelor);
- Broad CDD knowledge, at least 1,5 years of recent experience working in detecting financial crime for corporate clients;
- You have worked as a CDD Analyst for a Dutch bank before;
- You speak English fluently;
- Available for work 36/40 hours per week.
- Residence in the Netherlands
You are positive, customer-oriented, analytical, enthusiastic, curious and driven. You want to constantly improve yourself and you are open to changes that lead to improving as a team. You are independent, but at the same time you are also a real team player.
You will receive a permanent contract for one year with Yacht with an option to extend. This allows you to benefit from the following conditions:
- Depending on your experience and expertise a monthly salary of €3300,- to €4200,-.
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Pension scheme;
- Personal training budget;
- Training such as at the Dutch Compliance Institute or our Yacht CDD Talent Development Program;
- Personal coaching & HR guidance;
- Part of a network of many Compliance & Risk professionals from operational to strategic function level;
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise within Compliance & Risk and your career development;
- Network events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again;
If you choose Yacht, you choose a reliable party with the largest network within Compliance & Risk. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of 100+ Compliance & Risk professionals and that you get access to the best positions at major international banks!
Our close cooperation with these banks ensures that we are the first to receive vacancies and thus offer great opportunities for you. Our personal career guidance and training opportunities give you the support you need to continue to grow within the CDD / KYC field.
For example, you will start as a Medior CDD analyst, but will grow towards a position as Senior CDD analyst, Quality Checker or Compliance Officer. And you also get the unique opportunity to perform these different functions at different highly rated banks. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.