For our client, an innovative project organization with experienced sales and engineering teams, project managers, manufacturing and construction facilities and research and development, we are currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator / Production Engineer.
The Supply Chain Coordinator / Production Engineer we are looking for, will be based at the location in Houten.
In this position you will be the point-of-contact for the Project Team regarding all supply chain issues (Product, 3rd party equipment and services related). The Supply Chain Coordinator / Production Engineer is responsible for planning and coordinating the supply for their assigned projects. The Supply Chain Coordinator works closely together with the project planner to define a realistic and committed supply plan for the project, and helps to coordinate and support all functions within the Supply Chain organization (sourcing, procurement, assembly, expedition, shipping) to execute the plan, while not assuming the responsibilities for these functions.
- Act as a Supply Chain contact person for the project team (Project Manager / Project Leader Engineering / Project Planner / Site Supervisor).
- You are responsible for monitoring, prioritizing, and reporting progress of supply orders, for each assigned project
- Identify and communicate all delays with a possible corrective action to the project team in a timely, organized and consistent manner
- Provide input, during the sales phase, to assist Systems Engineering in producing a competitive proposal and realistic rough-cut project supply plan
- Once a project is sold, work closely with the project team to produce a Project Supply Plan.
- Coordinate and plan material supply;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, with at least 3 years of experience in Purchasing, or Supply Chain related field;
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a big advantage;
- Experience with ERP systems, Enterprise Planning tools etc.
- Material Planning (MRP, kanban replenishment) and Demand Planning (Forecasting, Supply history analysis)
- Strong computer skills, excellent MS Office skills
- Analytical research within databases
- Develop presentations and reports
- Good negotiating and procurement skills
- Excellent communications skills; strong people skills, team player
- Able to communicate easily across different hierarchical levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to handle stressful, time sensitive situations and quickly set the right priorities, while maintaining a firm grasp of the details
- Experience in a project driven organization desirable
- Technical / Mechanical training or experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to set own goals and get things done with a drive to win;
- Good time management, ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent negotiation skills, creative thinker, problem solver;
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, superior communicator;
- Sense of customer service, cross-functional team player, relationship builder;
- Ability to deal with fluid situations, incomplete information, flexibility.
Gross monthly salary between €3500,- - €4800,- based on a 40-hour workweek. Travel allowance of €0.19/km, with a maximum of 50 km one way. Laptop and mobile phone. 25 + 13 days of annual leave.
A Technical innovative and International project organization
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.