This compnay is looking for a Team Lead who will be responsible for leading the data & analytics team. The data & analytics team is a young team that is still in development. Your main task will be to further structure and professionalize the team and make it more visible within the organisation. You will be the face of the team towards the business and develop short communication lines with business leaders. Alongside that, it will be your primary goal to make the added value of the data & analytics team more visible and measurable.
Things you will be responsible for:
· Work together with CIO and business leaders to define and execute Data & Analytics strategy and strategic initiatives, and prioritize projects
· Being the face of the data & analytics team towards the Company
· Develop data science capabilities for the Company: set-up your own data scientist team (no data scientists yet)
· Lead BI team (3 BI developers)
· Collaborate with external parties on data science projects
· Project lead of data science projects bringing measurable value from data
· Co-Design and execute the data & analytics strategy: master data, business intelligence (reporting & analytics), data interfaces, data engineering and data science.
· Monitor and animate on trends in the field of data
A cool challenging position in which you have the opportunity and freedom to set up new projects and to share your knowledge and expertise within the company in which you get the opportunity to get started with Visiual Analytics!
· You live in the Netherlands
· You are open-minded, loves to work with other cultures
· You are pro-active and show entrepreneurial behaviour
· At least 5 years of experience in Data Science area
· At least 2 years of experience as a team lead
· Advanced programming skills in Python
· Master’s Degree in Data Science, Mathematics of similar field
· Familiar with SCRUM methodology
· Good knowledge of MATLAB, MiniTab or R
· Experience in E-Commerce and Retail
· Affinity with fashion is a pré
You are a self-driven lead data science, who has hands-on experience in the field of data science. We are looking for a colleague who has strong social and communication skills to develop and lead the team and work closely with the business. The team consists of people who want to learn and collaborate, therefore the Data & Analytics leader should be someone who can facilitate this.
· Data enthusiast
· Strong social and communication skills
· Positive and open-minded
· Good listener
· Eager to learn
· Able to connect with people
· Someone who can challenge
· Working for a luxury brand in an international environment
· Lots of flexibility in executing your job
· A good salary,
· 13th month
· 25 vacation days
· Pension scheme (2/3 paid by company)
· Travel allowance
This compnay designs, produces and distributes fashion fabrics, especially of the African wax print style, for the West and Central African market and African consumers in global metropolitan cities. Founded in Helmond, The Netherlands, in 1846, the company and their fabrics have grown into an essential part of African culture, receiving widespread attention from the art, design and fashion worlds.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.