As part of our planning team within Managed Sourcing
you will coordinate and plan for the onboarding of a large number of sources to our enterprise wide data distribution platform (DIAL). The onboarding is done through the description of metadata in business and technical templates in close collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders in the organization.
The main activities are:
- Capture the data needs of the bank wide initiatives following a structured process.
- Ensure the captured data needs are known and understood by the appropriate stakeholders in the organisation.
- Align with the appropriate stakeholders in the organisation to get commitment and to describe and onboard their data to DIAL.
- Plan the onboarding of the large amount of sources on a high level for the years to come and on a detailed level for the upcoming quarter.
- Facilitate the process of planning conflict resolution and prioritization.
- Ensure the status of the preparation and planning is shared in a transparent way with different levels of the organisation.
- Stakeholder management e.g. communication through mail, chats, meetings and phone.
With the following results:
- Data need requirements are captured on a business meaningful level conform our templates.
- Commitments given by the Application and Data Owners are captured in a structured way.
- A high level onboarding planning is made available for at least one year ahead.
- A detailed onboarding planning for the upcoming quarter will be established and communicated before the start of each quarter.
- Data Owners and Application Owners feel supported and know what is expected of them.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Project management (planning) skills
- Analytical and communication skills
- Supportive mindset
- Familiar with generic data management topics (both IT and Business)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Completed HBO/WO education
Start date: 1st of november 2021
End date: 1st of november 2022
Location: Remote, but when possible 1-2 days on site in Amsterdam
Salary: € 4.500 - €5.250 (depending on experience)
Contract type: Permanent (at YACHT), Secondment work, Freelance or Sub Contracting is also possible
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.