At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
Description of activities:
As an IT Engineer you work within Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) in the Generic Signing Scrum team in the Grid Identity & Access (I&A) and are responsible for the custom build product Generic signing 2.0.
Generic Signing 2.0 which is developed and owned by “CISO I&A Grid” offering set of Services which provides Signing Solution. At present, GS 2.0 provides its consumers Payment Transaction Solution which includes Internet Banking Business and Access Online Transactions. In Near Future, we would support PBI Signing for Belgium and will also support Non-Financial Transactions and Document Signing.
With the following results:
Together with your team you are responsible for changing and running your java / applications.
This requires a specific and challenging mind-set: the ability and willingness to have responsibility for the full development process, from requirements to the (continuous) delivery pipeline, up to running in the production environment. You do not only focus on realising business requirements but also take operational and continuous delivery requirements into account, such as security, maintainability and test automation.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Minimal 5 years of Java EE Development, Java 8 or higher, JSP/JSTL
- Minimal 3 years of experience with Spring4 (or higher) Spring MVC, Spring Boot and JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with CI and CD tools like Jenkins, XLR/XLD or equivalent.
- Experience with writing (J)Unit tests and mocks, either manually or using mocking frameworks like Mockito.
- Websphere 8.5 or equivalent Enterprise Application Webserver.
- Git and Gitflow way of working.
- Experience with enterprise level Databases, for example Oracle.
- Experience writing functional tests using automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Karate and/or Cucumber.
Preferably also have experience with:
- Security Scanning tools like: NexusIQ, SonarQube and Fortify.
- Azure or similar Cloud Environments (Amazon).
- Linux System administration for RHEL (or equivalent).
- Experience and a passion for Information Security solutions especially in the area of Privileged Access- or Identity and Access Management
Non technical skills:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile way of working.
- Pro-active attitude: spots problems beforehand and takes initiative to fix this.
- Coaching skills to help your team mates to be the best version of themselves.
- Professional communication level, both spoken and written, in English (Dutch is nice to have);
- Salary in a range of ….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.