QMS Transformation Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Work closely together with Philips Factory Best to make the transformation (change*) of the new cooperate QMS possible.
• work (and learn to work) in a change environment and have experience in stakeholder management.
QMS activities: supporting the deployment of new and updated quality processes, ensuring that people are properly trained to these, to ultimately ensure that these processes are properly adopted.
You will be working from our Best office, but working from home up to 2 days a week is possible as work permits.
Were looking for someone who can inspire others to adopt this mentality
• Bachelor level with at least 0 - 5 years of experience in a highly regulated company (medical devices, pharma, automotive, food, defense, aerospace), working with ISO quality standards or GxP requirements
• Experienced with QMS and/or Medical Industry
• Excellent organization skills and ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a matrix organization with a minimum of supervision
• Professional written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Accurate, superior planning, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills (e.g. QMS, CAPA, etc.)
• Quality driven, strong customer service focus, with the ability to influence others, at all levels, to achieve goals
• Flexible due to the worldwide scope
• Proficient in English
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• A person who is excited by the unique professional challenges that our Quality Transformation presents, with strong Quality, training and QMS competencies, and demonstrates resilience in challenging, and often demanding situations. We are looking for a person who can make change happen (from nature or as Education) - a driver and executor who continuously strives for excellence as a way of life; not just as a job.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.