For an International textile printing company, we are looking for an Automation Engineer with >3 years' experience.
Within the Manufacturing and Logistic department, we are looking for an Industrial Automation Engineer. In this role, you are responsible for optimizing the technical availability and reliability of industrial automation-related systems (Drive, Control and Interface), for production machinery, systems, and networks. You will install or upgrade machines according to the Industrial Automation company standards and are reporting to the manager Continuous Improvement
- Managing or participate in Industrial Automation related projects and improvements;
- Establishing the functional specifications by URS at the design stage up to carry out tests (FAT/SAT) during the implementation stage;
- Manage the Industrial Automation components install base, review systems that become out of service and make mid-term proposals to replace them by upgrades;
- Second and third line support towards maintenance;
- Performing failure analyses that will result in solutions and improvement actions;
- Prescribing technical Industrial Automation guidelines for maintenance and describing the company industrial standards;
- ·Maintain the Industrial Automation network incl. virtualization systems for Scada, Wincc, data acquisition, etc.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in engineering;
- 2 years of relevant work experience in an industrial automation environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You live near Helmond (max 1 hour).
- Proven track record on project management and leadership skills;
- You are accurate result and result quality-oriented team player, someone who can with communicate on all working levels;
- You have good knowledge of Electrica, control and server systems, drive systems and freq-servo controllers and all related applications;
- Communicating and aligning proactively with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
For the role of Industrial Automation Engineer salary will be based on experience.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market-conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Jeannot Dupuis, recruitment consultant Yacht.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.