MEA Planning Team is leading Middle East & Africa Regional Strategy & Planning activities for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Brands for all channels - Franchisee stores, Digital Pure players, Wholesale & Distributors with a revenue of more than €200m+ across 2 brands TH & CK.
MEA Planner will focus on brand merchandising planning activities for all divisions
Amsterdam. You will be responsible for the franchise planning and in-season management and work closely with sales and commercial teams to prepare a coherent and commercially successful product assortment by collating and analyzing data on our MEA Strategic Accounts’ performance.
You will be responsible for:
• Sales and Inventory Reporting: Running Weekly Commercial and Trade Reporting to better inform decision making for our wholesale partners in MEA region.
• In season management/trading: Monitoring budget, items and stores, driving corrective actions, to ensure optimal stock management and contribution to the realization of the standards with regards to margin and turnover. Own execution of Sale periods and MD analysis.
• Replenishment Support: Setting up tools to better inform replenishment opportunities for the customers on Division/ Gender/Product Group level to create optimal stock level across all partners in our portfolio.
• Analysis and management information: Analyzes financial trends (e.g. sales, markdown, profit margins, pricing and promotions), product trends (winners and losers) and provide strategic insights and action points through informative decks
• At least 3-4 years relevant experience in merchandise planning, merchandising and/or allocation.
• Experienced with merchandise management systems & processes
• Excellent command of English language - verbal and written
• PC literate with excellent knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, etc.
• Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach
• Communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Highly Commercial and analytical skills
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Structured and reliable work ethic
• Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively
You will be employed by Yacht for a project contract for the duration of the assignment (7 months).
Your salary is a maximum of 4200 euros gross per month based on a 40-hour working week.
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality men’s tailored clothing and sportswear, women’s collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
About Calvin Klein
At Calvin Klein, we believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture by celebrating different perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs to truly connect with our associates and consumers. Join us and have a meaningful impact on the world – and – endless opportunities to design your future. Calvin Klein is a fashion lifestyle brand with bold, progressive ideals and a sensual aesthetic that is recognized worldwide. Our modern and minimalist approach to design, provocative imagery and authentic connection to culture has resonated with customers for over 50 years. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through the distinct Calvin Klein brand lines and a licensed range of products. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein brand products exceeded $9 billion in 2019 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 11,500 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.