As a product owner personalization capabilities you work on a daily basis with your DevOps team to implement and optimize Personalization APIs and Services which are used bank-wide in our end-user channels.
Being a member of the Dialogue Orchestration department, together, we are responsible for enabling data for Marketing purposes. There, you and your team will be responsible for:
- Develop (existing) vision on digital personalized experiences and translate it into strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the development and prioritization of personalization initiatives
- Advise relevant stakeholders and marketing parties about the personalization capabilities
- Develop and enable platform migration strategy for existing cloud capabilities from AWS to Azure
- Implement and optimize cloud-based personalization APIs and services with your DevOps team
- Contribute to a common understanding of marketing automation and personalization capabilities
With the following results:
Dialogue Orchestration is a new department (Grid) within the company, which is responsible for orchestrating and enabling all digital interactions and experiences for our customers, whether it be retail, private banking or commercial clients. Within this department your team is responsible for the integration of data- and marketing automation capabilities and makes sure that data-drive insights can be used to make our customer experiences relevant and personal for the user. Your team is an agile devops team and thus not only implements and optimizes personalization capabilities but is also responsible for the day-to-day operations of the APIs and Services. The APIs and Services are cloud-based (currently available on AWS).
- Deliver a strategy for personalisation within the company that is also shared and agreed with our main stakeholders.
- Migration to the Azure cloud (from AWS)
- Keep team going and ensure system stability and availability.
- PO & strategy creation experience
- Experience/knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Experience/knowledge of DevOps
Start date: Mid October 2021
End date: april 2022
Location: Amsterdam (Partially remote working is possible)
Contract type: Permanent (at YACHT), Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.