At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
Description of activities:
The team works on an employee-facing virtual assistant/chatbot. The team works DevOps using Scrum and currently consists of 5 people: data-scientists, full-stack developer, a conversational copy-coach. and a product owner. The Virtual Assistant currently supports all the banks employees for all their work-related topics. So, not only IT, but also Facility Management, Human Resources and others. This applies to both employees in the Netherlands, but also in other countries, supporting everyone in the language of their choice. We're adding more capabilities such as expanding search-capabilities, making the virtual assistant more pro-active and we integrate with backend-systems to allow more capabilities from within the conversation.
We're looking for a full-stack developer with Python skills and knowledge of cloud provisioning using AWS and Azure.
The team works T-shaped meaning that all team members will work on all tasks at hand (both dev and ops), while at the same time having their own specialty.
With the following results:
- Fully automated pipeline(s)
- Platforms stay compliant with company rules
- Building integrations with backend systems
- Developing conversations
- (automated) testing or create test-scripts
- Troubleshooting when needed (resolving tickets)
- Prevent and/or resolve technical debt
- Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Python (testing, Git)
- CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, SonarQube)
Also having knowledge of and experience with these areas is an advantage:
- PowerBI and/or Splunk
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- AI / Natural Language Understanding
Salary in a range of ….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.