At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
Description of activities:
The candidates will be Joining the existing Operational Infrastructure Team in ABF to assist in operational activities related to the smooth running of the organisation.
With the following results:
- To collaborate within the central function of CIOO Technology services cross border
- To respond to incidents using the predefined incident management process
- To configure and install equipment and software for use within ABF ICT environment as per designs.
- To provide a high quality and sensitive technical support service to all end users of ABF ICT systems and facilities.
- Report in timely matter about deviations found in line of duty to relevant stakeholders.
- To maintain up-to-date Endpoint protection at all vulnerable points within ABF’s ICT Environment.
- To create and maintain documentation of any and all changes to established configurations and procedures that may be required to support ABF’s ICT environment, in accordance with established Change Control procedures
- To maintain ABF’s ICT environment by performing periodic security checks, in close co-operation with the Quality & Control team, general housekeeping and testing tasks, as defined by established procedures
- To monitor and review access to ABF’s ICT Environment (internal and external), reporting all security violations to the Technology Services Engineering Lead and/or the Director Technical Services. All activities to be conducted in close co-operation with the Quality & Control team.
- Where required, to prepare and distribute all production output in accordance with installation standards.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours as part of local support desk schedule or to support other ICT activities, projects, or countries.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
• Higher Level Education
• Minimum 4 Years’ Experience in a multi-user ICT environment preferably in a Financial organisation.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework and Incident / Change management (TopDesk)
• Knowledge of Agile / Scrum Methodology
• Microsoft Active Directory.
• Windows Desktop OS.
• Windows Server OS.
• MS Office.
• Microsoft SCCM
• Microsoft Exchange 365 Administration
• Microsoft SQL Server Administration
• Citrix Administration
• VMware Administration
• SAN Administration
• Complex Fault Finding
• Endpoint protection Software
• Knowledge of Cloud Services
• Knowledge of Backup Technologies
• Knowledge of Printing Technologies
- Salary in a range of ….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.