At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
Description of activities:
You will be an IT Development Engineer in the Network Security Solutions (NSS) team that is part of the CISO (Corporate Information Security Office) Operations & Intelligence department.
This role requires extensive knowledge of network security, automation and scripting, preferably in a complex environment. Big Data and CICD pipelines in a cloud environment have no secrets for you. You are expected to interact with product owners and stakeholders within the organisation to gather support for business goals, requirements and solutions. As an expert you stay well informed of the latest developments in the field of technology and threats and you enjoy actively sharing this knowledge with your colleagues.
With the following results:
You will work for the Operations & Intelligence (O&I) department within CISO (Corporate Information Security Office). At O&I, approximately 150 colleagues are split into agile teams of around 10 people each. O&I is responsible for all the security operations of ABN AMRO, in which you will be part of the Network Security Solutions (NSS) team. This team helps to make ABN AMRO a safer bank by providing network security solutions and architecture. Not a day goes by without hearing about a data breach or DDOS attack. These are just two examples of topics that your team will focus on.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Advanced understanding of network security technology
- Advanced understanding of Azure Cloud
- Good understanding of scripting languages like Powershell, Python and bash
- Knowledge of and hands-on in network management tools and automation
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- An EU working permit is required for this position.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of building and using Azure DevOps CICD pipelines
- Know your way around in Splunk, PowerBI and Big Data
- Salary in a range of….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour work week
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extension to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.