The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the program and project management of the Janssen-Cilag Benelux marketing communication-strategy for (an) allocated (sub) therapeutic area(s) in a close collaboration with the material owners within Medical, Sales and Marketing (MSM). The key focus areas of the Marketing Operations Specialist are:
- The creation and maintenance of the oversight of all (TA related) materials;
- Project management to ensure optimal processing and distribution of materials;
- Monitoring, reporting and presenting of use and impact metrics of materials.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Based on the tactical plan, provides proactive advice and expertise to optimize the content and structure of assets and drive the customer journey thinking within the allocated (sub) therapeutic area(s);
- Based on the required assets, creates and maintains the centralized asset planning document detailing all planned and expected unplanned touchpoints with the customer. Responsible to ensure full alignment between Medical, Sales and Marketing (MSM) and to lead the program management, i.e. manage required timelines to execute flawlessly.
- Based on the asset planning document, owns and manages the jobs within the iMedical Review system to ensure proper review and approval within a timely manner;
- Test and/or review the received (digital) printproof and ensure the source file is retained prior to the distribution of the approved material. Track the validity of all distributed materials and take the appropriate steps where needed.
- Gather metrics on use and impact for all assets within the allocated (sub) therapeutic area(s) and present the insights at the AGILE retrospective meetings to allow the organization to learn from experience and facilitate continuous improvement;
- Identify learning and potential improvements and work closely together with the Material Process Champions to translate these in actions on organizational level.
- Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Performance driven
- Communication skills
- Follow-up on marketing communication trends and ability to share them with partners
- Creative mindset and out-of-the box approach to advice partners on assets
- High level of independency
- Excellent writing and speaking skills of EN and NL (FR is a plus)
Period: 18/10/2021 - 31/12/2021
40 hours per week
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.