In a fast paced, international environment in Amsterdam we want to add a hands-on, creative and analytical marketeer who takes ownership and responsibility. You are autonomous and accountable. As part of the EMEA Marketing team, you are a team player but most importantly you are an authentic personality!
Purpose of the Job:
Grow the brand by co-developing the marketing plan and leading marketing initiatives to increase brand penetration and enable sales in Germany or the UK.
- Co-develop annual marketing plans for the brand (focus on Germany or UK) in accordance with the EMEA brand plans to achieve goals and to drive growth, identifying new marketing opportunities and promotional programs.
- Develop and execute initiatives, including innovation, to increase brand equity and brand penetration to achieve sustainable growth targets.
- Maintain promotional plans for the brands, coordinating with the Operations department where applicable (e. g. promotional packaging etc.).
- Plan POS materials and coordinate logistics and order quantity.
- Monitor ATL/BTL allocation, tracking spend structure e.g. for advertising, promotion, media and research agencies.
- Benchmark and understand market best practices.
- Initiate and coordinate qualitative and quantitative research in co-operation with CMI.
- Analyze market - and consumer information to give clear recommendations to fuel future brand growth, e.g. portfolio, pricing, promotions, communications and distribution.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Procurement department and design- and communication agencies regarding advertising, promotion, media and research.
- Support the Sales teams with supporting market-, brand- and product information.
- Manage budgets within guidelines.
- Embracing the company's culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- A minimum experience of 3 years in (leading) FMCG marketing
- Proven experience in ATL and BTL communication
- Proven track record in building brands through retail and distributors.
- Proven success in building new business with both existing and new customers
- Experience in consumer research and brand analysis
- Experience in leading projects
- Strong market knowledge on FMCG market (Retail and Out of Home)
- Experienced in working with major international brands
- Online and offline marketing experience
- Fluent in professional English is needed. Other European languages is preferred
- Entrepreneurial thinker, creative marketer
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Customer/consumer focused and result driven
- Action oriented and able to influence others through clear and concise communication
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive salary, including performance related variable reward and pension scheme
- Starting date: January 2022 (an earlier start is possible)
- 40 hours per week
- 3 days office - 2 days home
- 1 year contract (extension with good functioning)
Our client is an international FMCG company. It is a family owned and value driven company with its global head office in the US and the brand new EMEA head office in Amsterdam. We have one focus and one focus only: growth – both in business and personally. We offer excellent working conditions and a more than competitive salary, including performance related variable reward and pension scheme.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.