Do you speak fluently Dutch and English?
And you enjoy working in a dynamic, flexible and international environment?
YACHT is looking for a HR Business Partner a.i. for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in the Hague. In this generalist role you will tackle a wide range of HR topics. Responsibilities include:
- Prehire and onboarding of new personnel
- Offboarding of leaving personal and related administrative tasks
- General HR related administrative tasks
- Support for the HR systems Siemens Gamesa works with such as: workday, documentum, concur,…).
- Health and safety officer
- Internal communication (Yammer, Hr News, SP)
- General support to the HR manager
Who are you?
- You are a HBO bachelor graduate (preferable HR or Business Administration with HR-minor) with at least 4 years of HR experience.
- You have worked with health case management, have IT affinity (especially Excel advanced skills) and are energetic and eager to learn.
- You have worked with MS Office-Pro and have a general knowledge of HR operations.
- As this a role that is both independent and team-driven, you will need to function well in both environments.
- When working independently this will be with limited supervision.
- Fluently Dutch and English.
You are also:
- a good communicator
- Deze fulltime opdracht is tot einde maart met optie op verlenging.
- Tarief is max 70,- per uur inclusief reiskosten
Siemand Gamesa is a company that focuses on renewable energy. They blend nature and engineering, and try to create sustainable energy whilst actively contributing to clean energy. Not only in large cities, but also in the most remote corners of the planet. They are pioneers in the wind industry and have delivered cutting-edge technology to harness the power of the wind an unlock its future potential to tackle the climate crisis. In 90 countries they supply clean and renewable energy in the form of wind turbines. To do this, there is a team of 26.000 employees worldwide.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.