For Philips Domestic Appliances business I’m looking for a Business Process Expert for Transportation
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Provide expertise in processes analysis within to perform process gap analyses, propose best practices as input for the process design.
- Design the Upstream, Mainstream & Downstream transportation operational processes with the business requirements and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPI’s and compliance requirements and controls.
- Support SAP Transport Management System (TMS) implementation programs and continuous improvement projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings) for the end-users for their process domain
- Build and maintain Subject Matter Expert (SME) communities in their respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets. As part of the continuous improvement, phase and actively share knowledge and help problem solve with systemic issues driving impact.
You are responsible for
- Serving as a liaison to the business community.
- Designing the Integrated Business Process Framework.
- Executing capability maturity assessment, translate these into business requirements and prioritize.
- Collaborating in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.
- Collaborating with IT and EIM to drive selection for standardized/simplified design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.
- Leading or supporting process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Mapping new solutions and ways of working and translate these into an implementation plan.
- Performing and assisting in User Acceptance Test to validate that the solution works as designed.
- Performing Performance Qualification (PQ) for software validation purposes.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Facilitating learning, providing process training (competency development) and preparing end user documentation.
- Providing expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses.
- Continuously monitoring process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collecting and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPO and/or CCB and support local improvements where necessary.
- Collecting, documenting and sharing best practices from the transformations undertaken
- Actively interacting with other BPE’s to share knowledge on improvement practices.
- Actively interacting with Business Analysts and Functional consultants.
You are a part of
- The new Domestic Appliances Integrated Warehousing & Distribution (IWD) team in addition to working closely within the Business Process Expert Community of Supply Chain.
- As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in the Transportation management domain
- Master’s Degree related to Supply Chain Management, Project Management or Business Administration
- Experience with implementing SAP Transport Management on S/4 Hana
- Hands on experience working on Transportation Management (upstream/mainstream/downstream) & modalities (road/sea/air/rail)
- Experience with Prebilling, Freight Audit & EDI to carriers and customer (DESADV)
- Understanding of Goods Flow Process -> approved trade flows (tax, finance, supply chain)
- Knowledge of Logistics claims management systems and processes
- Working experience in consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment. Preferably with experience in consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
- Lean Six Sigma certification (green belt or black belt)
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
Duration: 6 months
Hour: 40 hours
If you want to apply, please share the following information:
- CV in English
- Motivation in English
- Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.