For Philips Domestic Appliances business I’m looking for a Business Process Expert for Trade Compliance
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in ensuring global trade compliance and trade service processes are separated and well embedded into both entities.
- Be part of our integrated supply chain and trade compliance community where you play a pivotal role to secure, follow and deploy lean, standard processes to serve our customers with speed and excellence.
- Share and increase experience across different parts of the Integrated Supply Chain, Manufacturing, group Legal and group Tax and working with different (senior) stakeholders.
- Perform a backfill supporting role for a predefined temporary period to the existing BPE Trade Compliance positions in the team
You are responsible for
- For (re)defining a process that represents voice of customer, business, markets, functions, countries, regulators and other key stakeholders.
- Ensures (jointly with the functional leader) that business & compliance requirements are defined.
- Prioritizes the design including resource allocation with the project team based on the agreed compliance requirements, business requirements and the underpinning IT applications
- Works closely as product owner with the IT business analysts, scrum masters and subject matter experts to ensure the design is accurately reflected in the IT solutions.
- Develops testing scenarios as part of UAT and validation (as appropriate) to ensure the system (process/tool/training) can be executed by a representative user without needing extraordinary measures to accomplish the task.
- Responsible for change management, business go-live readiness, process framework readiness and adherence in local QMS during the Deploy phase.
- Ensure embedding standard ways of working for performance and continues improvement.
- Establishes an accurate standard process performance tracking, way of working adoption reporting related continues improvement in this domain, with reference to relevant targets.
- Full GTC value realization, cost avoidance and productivity tracking insights
- On-time reporting of Transformation Initiatives benefits status
- Developing Standard work, implementation and up-to-date
- Value tracking operating calendar up-to-date
- Performing ad-hoc analysis with teams.
You are a part of
- The GTC Transformation team in Global Trade Compliance which is part of the Philips Domestic Appliances Integrated Warehousing & distribution team.
- As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in supply chain management, Finance, Project Management or Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience in multinational company/environment in the area of trade compliance or relevant related experience.
- Experience with execution of above processes in SAP ERP and SAP-GTS is preferred.
- Proven experience in trade compliance projects with an IT component (customs execution, export control)
- Analytical, data and process oriented, passion for details together with oversight including related project management skills.
- Effective influencing, communications skills, team player and stakeholder’s management skills
- Structured, self-driven, eager to learn and to challenge status quo
- Experience with use and admin of Share point sites / Microsoft Teams
- Strong skills in XLS, Qlik analytics, or Power BI reporting
- Fluent in English
Duration: 6 months
Hour: 40 hours
If you want to apply, please share the following information:
- CV in English
- Motivation in English
- Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.