You get to support people in their economic development, with self-sufficiency being the main purpose. As Rabo Foundation KYC analyst, you will actively contribute to this process.
Making a difference
Working as Rabo Foundation KYC analyst your activities will include:
• Conducting onboarding, event and periodic CDD reviews on our partners in Africa, Asia or Latin America
• Review and analyze documentation provided by project partners and judge whether this is sufficient
• Capture and communicate your investigation findings in a comprehensible review in English
• Coordinate with client owners and mid office to finalize the CDD file
• Work with deadlines and under pressure
• Work in a team of CDD analysts
Which each other
You probably already know that Rabobank is a financial services provider with 7.1 million customers across 40 countries. But did you also know were working together to advance our mission of building a better world? We have numerous ways of doing this. For one, Rabo Foundation and its partners are committed to fighting poverty worldwide. We focus on empowering economically disadvantaged people in rural areas through microfinancing and sustainable supply chain development. Rabo Foundation supports nationwide initiatives in the Netherlands designed to improve the position of vulnerable and disadvantaged populations. We employ a total of around 50 people in the Netherlands and internationally.
With your talents...
Needless to say, customer focus, strong communication skills, and the ability to work diligently and independently are all vital to the position of Rabo Foundation KYC analyst. In addition, we expect you to check all of the following boxes:
• Bachelors degree
• Minimally 2 years of experience in CDD and corporate reviews.
• Experience with MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written command of English, a basic understanding of Dutch is required.
• Knowledge of social media
• Knowledge and experience specifically required for this exceptional position:
o Experience in support duties in relation to projects and our target populations in emerging economies.
o Knowledge of, and interest in, agricultural supply chains and farmers in emerging economies.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.