At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
Description of activities:
The bank in the midst of a major transition. You will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services that will support the increasing need for high security and trusted banking services.
You will be part of the Identity Federation team which provide to all users (internal and external, national as well as international) access to applications and services as they users want to use these applications and services, where possible, at any time, any place and via any device. They expect, more and more, that they can use a range of internal and external authentication methods to log-on to these applications and services. Examples of these methods include: the M-pas, the bank card / e.dentifier, Governmental means (like the Dutch DigiD, eHerkenning or eID), Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media.
In addition, employees and customers expect that they can reuse their credentials across banking platforms (legacy, private cloud, public cloud, etc.), national and international applications and services, including support for single sign-on (SSO) across these applications and service where possible, regardless if the applications and services are hosted internally or in the cloud.
The Identity Federation project will deliver the components needed to support the above business drivers and will ensure that it will be possible to integrate new authentication means (supplied and not supplied by the bank) in a secure way within the ABN AMRO infrastructure..
With the following results:
- Develop and maintain services that are able to handle very high loads, very short response time and zero errors.
- Implement processes and systems to improve authentication and authorization flows.
- Help the team to improve their Federation knowledge.
- Take part of the team on-call/stand-by schedule supporting the high availability application.
- Develop custom adapters based on java for the custom scenarios
- Testing end to end flows, performance testing, load testing on the application used for the Authentication and Authorization.
- Co-ordinate with other team to integrate/fix SSO related queries.
- Change, Incident and Problem management.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer).
- Experience with implementing Authentication and Authorization solutions
- Experience with Networking like Loadbalancing, Firewall, etc.
- Experience with Information security solutions, specifically Identity and access management
Minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Ping Federation
- Experience in OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML, Kerberos, RSA, Custom adapter development
- Continuous Integration and Delivery(CI/CD)e
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure automation
- Ping Federation
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy, scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple names spaced versions using Helm charts.
- Experience with Shell scripting, Patching, Imaging and Deployments in Azure.
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability
- Experience in multiple languages: Java is pre.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Salary in a range of ….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.