At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer?
Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
We are looking for a IAM ACCESS MANAGER
Description of activities:
ICS will implement a new organizational design. IAM is one of the main stakeholders in this project. The overall project manager reports to the HR function and they have the overall responsibility.
To make sure people keep their access and therefore the structures in the IAM system need to be updated. As a result we are looking for someone who can support the IAM team. Main activities:
- role management:analyze current situation and map to the new situation (as is - to be)
- work with managers to ensure adequate authorization / segregation of duties matrixes are created
- create change request for other parties and validate results.
- overall migration support to the new organization
With the following results:
The migration to the new organization is performed without people losing their access. It involves all people and departments within ICS.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
We are looking for a person who:
- is open enthousiastic
- has deep RBAC knowledge,
- 3+ years of experience with access management
- is a good communicator (business and IT)
- can work independently
- preferably has OneIdentity knowledge
- is result driven
- is a team player and asks for help when necessary
- Salary in a range of….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.