Diagnostic Business Analyst
You have experience in managing projects, through a thorough analysis you quickly master complex processes and come up with original and alternative solutions. You know how to motivate and enthuse your team members in a social and communicative way.
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of VPD (Vehicle Programming and Diagnostics) within PACCAR and translates these into requirements and user requirements into specifications.
you collect customer needs and convert them into 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers. You are the proactive driving force between various PACCAR VPD customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
1. Define, follow up and verify all vehicle and system diagnostic requirements required worldwide for DAF vehicles and PACCAR engines.
2. Define, control and verify all production related GVPD requirements and/or all service related GVPD and follow-up projects requirements.
3. Ensure PACCAR's VPD and Service Diagnostics competitive position in the market.
4. Participate in scrum teams where you act as a product owner for diagnosis. Determined the scope per sprint in advance and follow it up.
5. Determine interim product and business VPD and service diagnostic plans.
The Business Analyst works closely with equipment suppliers, the PACCAR Information Technology department, Product Development, Manufacturing Engineers and other Marketing & Sales teams.
In this position you will be challenged within the entire development process (customer wish, design, implementation and validation) in particular on the before and after phases within the V-cycle model.
Continuous improvement and striving for efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally takes the lead. A candidate with a technical bachelor's or master's degree, for example in automotive engineering or technical business administration with knowledge of information technology.
- As a business analyst you are driven, structured and curious.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
- You are familiar with the V-cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
- Of course you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Salary is based upon experience, with a max salary of € 4.700,- gross per month.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales, consists of up to 45-50 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE tool for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and - factories worldwide. The DAVIE-Tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners in outline 6 functionalities:
- Quick Check
- Vehicle Updates
- Customer Parameters
- Diagnostic tests
- Manufacturing Sequences
The department's objective is to provide optimal support to dealers, workshop and garage owners in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair process.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.