Do you want to be responsible for Logistics at a brand new recycling factory, and do you care about the environment? Then we could be the ideal match!
The Danish sustainable startup Re-Match will build a new synthetic turf recycling facility in Tiel, and 30 full-time employees are expected to work at this plant. Re-Match has developed an unique sustainable patented cleantech process. Their mission is to make synthetic turf fully circular. They provide sport arenas and stadiums with the opportunity to dispose of their worn-out synthetic turf in a safe and environmentally friendly way. The Re-Match process brings valuable product back to its original form and makes the recycling of worn-out synthetic turf a good deal for everyone, including the environment!
Yacht has the privilege to take care of the recruitment of a Logistics Manager, someone who will be responsible for building a great Logistics team and set-up the Logistics and Transportation activities of this brand new plant of Re-match in Tiel. The factory will be a state-of-the-art, digitized facility that will serve as a blueprint for other new recycling plants that Re-Match plans to build in Europe and North America.
- As a Logistics Manager you are overall responsible for Logistics to and from the plant in Tiel. Together with the Plant Manager you contribute to a strong operational team of the plant, and organize and maintain the front- and back-end inventory. To start with you are responsible for the transfer of front-end (fields) from external storage locations to the site in Tiel. Other deliverables:
- Organize transportation and set up agreements with Logistics companies for front- and back-end materials
- Responsible for necessary transportation and environmental permits
- Hire, onboard, lead and develop the Logistics team members
- Ensure effective communication and cooperation with sales, quality, production and other relevant departments
- Work closely together with internal and external stakeholders and have the focus on efficiency and continuous improvement
- Set-up Logistics flow in the ERP system and ensure that Logistics is organized in a cost-effective manner and at competitive Logistics costs
As a Logistics Manager you are a role model in the organization and together with your team existing of 3 Logistics Operators, you are responsible for logistics to and from the plant in Tiel. You are highly operational yet still methodical, analytic, data-driven, and structured. It is important that you are a team player that supports and challenges colleagues, and always focus on Re-Match’s best interest. That is why it is important that you bring preferably 5 years of experience in a similar Logistics management role in a production environment.
You also have the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
• Graduate in Supply Chain or Logistics (bachelor level)
• Robust, hands on leader able to handle and prioritize many Logistics challenges
• Good communications skills, fluent in Dutch and English (verbally and written)
As a Logistics Manager at Re-Match, you can contribute to a green sustainable future, which is a higher goal in itself. You work together with driven professionals with a lot of energy, passion, dedication and a can do attitude. At Re-Match you can count on lots of freedom, responsibility and influence. You can therefore assume a favorable set of salary, conditions and personal development.
Re-Match is a Danish sustainable startup Re-Match and will build a new turf recycling facility in Tiel, the Netherlands.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.