Service Manager Software Engineering
A Service manager software engineering within the WIS team has as its key task to be the connecting element between the internal customers and the WIS team. The service manager is the primary point of contact and owner for concerns, changes, priorities and disruptions.
The WIS team consists of a mix of 8 people with different nationalities, ages and expertises. WIS is short for Workflow Information Systems and is responsible for the ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tools used within Vanderlande. Notable examples are the Atlassian tool suite (ALM) and Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE (PLM).
Because of the growth in the number of people, disciplines and teams that are using these tools and the increasing complexity of delivering the services to all these internal customers, we are looking for a service manager, specifically on the ALM side.
The tasks of this role consist of:
· Be the primary point of contact for the customers, the WIS team and other IT teams for changes / disruptions / new ideas / escalations / ongoing discussions
· Identifying the key stakeholders for any change / new tool / recurring disruptions and making sure these stakeholders are all aligned with the proposed solutions and priority
· Document and share the priorities and agreements to all stakeholders in a structured way
· Participate in multiple dev-teams ("boots in the mud") activities from our customers to be aligned with their problems and mindset
· Participate in the architectural decision making process from our customers as a representative on behalf of WIS
· Participate in the CCB, roadmap sessions and architectural decision making process from the WIS team as a representative on behalf of our customers
For the execution of these tasks, you have the following traits:
· Able to build and maintain a network of people
· Strong communicator, not easily crowded out in discussions
· Strong operational skills, able to identify importance and priority from incidents
· Customer focussed
· Experience with managing ALM tools
· 5+ years experience in participating in a development team (GIT, CI/CD)
· Higher vocational degree/bachelor in a relevant field
· Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written, Dutch is preferred
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.