For the Management of STERIS AST Europe, I have the privilege to search for the first EMEA & APAC Head of Engineering Ethylene Oxide.
We are looking for a proven, international oriented and result driven people manager with a profound background in Transformation Proces Engineering.
Core tasks for this challenging position are for instance:
- Develop a STERIS AST Engineering Standard for all ‘EtO Plants’ in the EMEA & APAC regions;
- Benchmark all Regional facilities with a clear action plan;
- Develop a tool for monitoring critical components for the EMEA & APAC EtO plants;
- Facilitate information and engineering know-how;
- Enforce safety practices in compliance to internal and external requirements and regulations;
- Develop and implement Hazard control procedures.;
- Standardize PPMS across region;
- Identify and develop appropriate Standardized training requirements for EtO engineers and support implementation;
- Interpret local regulatory standards;
- Ensure that Plants are Compliant to the STERIS world class safety objectives and the Quality management system;
- Experience with LEAN, 5S, Agile, Sustainability and One Team One Goal strategies;
- International travel (20% of the time);
More information is available and will be provided after a personal interview.
In order to fulfill this new core position for STERIS AST, we are looking for someone who has:
- A Masters Degree;
- Proven working experience (10-15 years);
- Proven leadership qualities (leading by example);
- Good understanding of the principle of continuous improvement;
- Contracts Management experience:
- Experience in Best Practice sharing across sites;
- Experience in managing Critical component (parts) inventory;
Most important competences:
- High degree of trust, integrity and honesty;
- Willing to go the extra mile for our Customers (Customer First, always);
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Acute awareness of the importance of safety to the business;
- Well-developed understanding of risk and risk avoidance;
- Provide leadership to ensure safe engineering practices by development of an effective safety culture;
- The attitude to go the extra mile for our Customers (Customer First, always)
Terms & working conditions:
- A perm position;
- A competitive salary , between €7.000 - €8.500 p/m;
- Extra holiday allowance 8%;
- A Lease car;
- Travel expenses;
- A good company bonus structure.
STERIS is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. The company is focused primarily on healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device Customers.
Sustainable EO® Sterilization
Ethylene oxide (EO) is a universally accepted sterilization technology that has delivered safe, sterile healthcare products for patient care since the 1960s. However, with the use of ethylene oxide as a sterilant, human safety and environmental challenges must be considered. As part of their commitment to providing innovative and sustainable solutions, STERIS AST has developed the Sustainable EO sterilization services program. Their Sustainable EO services provide Customers with strategies to reduce the EO sterilant used in the sterilization process to achieve the prescribed Sterility Assurance Level.
STERIS always help their customers with creating a healthier and saver world by providing innovative healthcare and life science products and services around the globe.
STERIS offers customers a unique mix of innovative capital equipment products, such as sterilizers and washers, surgical tables, lights and equipment management systems and connectivity solutions such as operating room integration; consumable products such as detergents and gastrointestinal endoscopy accessories, dental instruments and other products; services, including equipment installation and maintenance, microbial reduction of medical devices, instrument and scope repair solutions, laboratory services and off-site reprocessing.
STERIS is founded as Innovative Medical Technologies in Ohio in 1985, the company was renamed STERIS in 1987. However, some of the businesses that have been acquired and integrated into STERIS, notably American Sterilizer Company, have much longer operating histories. They have approximately 16,000 Associates worldwide and operate in more than 100 countries.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.