PACCAR is working on a global project to develop and integrate a connectivity solution to support PACCAR Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) including Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV) and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV). This will allow PACCAR access to real-time ZEV vehicle data such as vehicle location, state of charge & state of health of the batteries, estimated range and other key metrics that will be communicated through PACCAR Solutions or DAF Connect (the existing connected services portals in the US and EU) to the end customer or user, servicing dealer & relevant third parties.
PACCAR is looking for a team of experts that will support the architecture and design for this new initiative. The overall solution is not expected to be a greenfield and will build on and adapt existing solutions, as such there will be continuous interactions with existing suppliers to ensure continuity and learning from the existing solutions. This will also help the existing suppliers get familiar with the emerging solution architecture, technical design & requirements through the design phase and their feedback will be incorporated in the overall solution.
• Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements for ZEV Connected Services.
• Create models that support business decisions for PACCAR’s ZEV implementation strategy
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
• Defining and prioritizing business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Planning and monitoring
• Variance analysis
• Elicitation of requirements and using those requirements to get internal and external (IT) parties onboard and understand what the internal and external clients/customers really want
• Getting feedback and approval on requirements
• optimize the implementation costs
• Preferably Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates
• Minimum 8 years of experience working as a Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst / ZEV or similar domain Specialist
• Minimum 3 years of Experience in similar organizations / products / applications in the same domain.
• Previous Leadership/Management Skills are necessary• Good grasp and practice of MVP
• Experience of Agile way of working
• Strong product knowledge from a customer usage perspective
• Strong domain knowledge
• Pre is experience with (ZEV) automotive industry
• Oral and written communication skills (fluent in spoken and written English)
• Interpersonal and consultative skills
• Facilitation skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
• Organizational skills
• Knowledge of business structure
• Stakeholder analysis
• Requirements engineering
• Costs benefit analysis
• Processes modeling
• Understanding of networks, databases and other technology
Please contact us for more information!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.