Within the engine development department, the requirement process engineer is responsible to help developing our requirement engineering processes and tools. To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified:
Product Development - Requirement Process Engineer
In this job your are responsible for:
• To support PD engineers developing heavy duty diesel engines. Their focus is on system level requirement specification and system level function design.
• Coaching engineers on how to use the tools and processes (focus on requirement engineering and design)
• Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
• Maintain DNG database (i.e. module and component status is clear, traceability is clear, baselining planning and creation, check script development, …)
• Maintain RTC Kanban board
The job requirements are:
• MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
• Extensive knowledge of Doors Next Generation and Rational Team Concert
• Experienced with coaching other engineers
• Knowledge of Rhapsody is a pre
• Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre
o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
• Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
• This person has the following competences
o Good communication skills
o Attention to details
• Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market-conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the High-Tech and Automotive Industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within PACCAR, DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.