You are an experienced Salesforce developer who is looking for a new and changing environment in the area of technical transformation and the transformation to become an agile organization.
Bring your technology passion to the team and contribute your expertise to design and building the new standards for order and CRM processes. They offer an environment without stress and with plenty of autonomy where you can help them make the right decisions.
As a Sales force developer you are Responsible for
· Working with team members on complex and innovative features using a combination out of the box Salesforce/Vlocity and custom coding
· Design code and do peer review to ensure code coverage across solutions
· Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available within each Salesforce/Vlocity Release,
· An active role in determining the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
· Sometimes something goes wrong and because we are DevOps you solve incidents yourself and learn how we can improve ourselves subsequently
· You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent education/experience.
· Expert understanding of Salesforce or Java
· Minimum of 5 years work experience and in depth understanding of the out-of-the-box features versus what needs customization. Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts.
· Experience with programming Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL.
· Experience with Object Oriented design and patterns
· Understanding of Databases and SQL.
· Experience with (REST) APIs
· You have passion for code quality and design patterns
· Understanding of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Eclipse or any other IDE available for Salesforce development,
· Vlocity knowledge and proven experience (CPQ, Dataraptor, Omniscript, Integration Procedures) is a plus
· Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Willingness to learn about new tools and technologies when the need arises.
· Last but not least, have fun at your workplace with your colleagues
*Assignment for at least 1 year with an option to extend. (The client provides 3 months contract)
*Open for freelancers
*Possibility to join the company after 1 year. You will start with a contract with Yacht
Client of Yacht
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.