Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a New Product Introduction Process Specialist at Janssen Biologics in Leiden.
This division is committed to introducing, manufacturing and finalizing new clinical research products to solve today's key medical needs in oncology, immunology, dermatology and many other fields. They bring innovative products, services and solutions to people around the world and strive to empower them through awareness raising and access to quality care. They are a “bridge” between the operation and the project team in order to implement practical solutions, which you contribute to in this role as New Product Introduction (NPI) Process Specialist.
NPI team in the Pilot Plant which is responsible for the clinical production. Departments that fall under Team F include; Preculture, Production Environmental Services (PES), Bioreactor Assembly, Column packing, Scheduling and Batch Release.
Your duties as a New Product Introduction Process Specialist:
- You ensure that the NPI is correctly introduced to Operations.
- You implement improvements within your department and area of responsibility.
- You support and supervise all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies
- You create and train (Sr) Operators in the shift for new processes and technologies
- You support and give advice in translating new processes from day shift specialists to the workplace (matters such as smooth workflow, ergonomics, safety, efficiency, practical feasibility).
- You write, adapt and review instructions / procedures / work instructions related to new processes, products (NPI)
- You have a relevant completed Bachelor or Master
- You have at least 1 year relevant work experience
- You have experience with and general knowledge of the production process
- You have experience with the Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability and Good Manufacturing Practice standards (GMP)
- You have an affinity with technology and you can quickly pick up on (new) technologies or processes in practice
- You have good communication skills, in writing and orally, in Dutch and English.
- You are able to wear a mouth nouse protection and the personal protective cleanroom clothing (PPE)
- You are a strong communicator and a bridge builder
- You like to work together in a team (easily approachable and approach yourself easily at various levels)
- You can set up training courses and transfer knowledge (as a qualified trainer)
- You are enthusiastic, independent, innovative (you can think out of the box) and resistant to stress (can deal with pressure, rapid changes)
We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development. This concerns a full-time secondment contract for 1 year via Yacht. Salary is between 3500 and 4400 euro gross per 4 week period.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Janssen Biologics is is part of the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson. It brings together a unique mix of expertise, skills and partnerships in research and development (R&D), manufacturing and the launch of new drugs.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.