The work environment
We work in Agile scrum teams with one backlog within the HR Grid of the bank. The EnCORE project team is an extension of that Grid where we have added project management resources and are adding additional HR and IT resources where there is a necessity to do so. This means you may be a member of an existing line team as well. Because we are part of an existing Grid you/we must also be flexible in what tasks you are assigned to depending on capacity of that Grid.
The step we are taking with EnCORE builds on the ambitions to harmonise and simplify the HR IT landscape, reduce risk, increase efficiencies and enhance the people experience.
As a project team we aim to foster a culture that is robust and safe - one where we can be ourselves, maximise our unique strengths, achieve a lot, and have fun while doing it.
With the following results:
- Experience in SAP, SuccessFactors EC + ECP, other HR Related Applications and Technologies.
- Experience in data conversion and integration (various technologies)
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Preferably experience working Agile and scrum
- Preferably Dutch speaking, fluent written and verbal English required
- Capacity to manage high stress situations and resolve conflict
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.